Packing and shipping instructions
Your ProKit contains a UPS shipping envelope and a pre-paid shipping label with
which to send your items safely and securely to PGN. Upon Activation, your items
are automatically insured for up to $750 USD during shipment when you use the pre-paid
UPS packaging provided. You may track your items through the entire process using
our ProTrack system. Please follow these easy steps to ensure your package receives
the utmost safety and security offered by PGN:
- Complete the PGN Receipt Form provided in the ProKit. Write your UPS tracking number
in the ProTrack Number box. Be sure that this number transfers to the YELLOW COPY
which you will retain as your receipt of this transaction.
- Place your items within the poly-bag provided in the ProKit.
- Place the poly-bag of items and the white original of the completed PGN Receipt
Form in the UPS envelope provided with your ProKit.
- Place the UPS shipping label provided on the UPS envelope.
- Drop the completed UPS package off at a UPS Store or any other UPS shipping location
near you for shipment to PGN. Please note that the insurance provided does not activate
until your package is scanned in and accepted for shipment by UPS.
Do not forget to ACTIVATE your ProKit prior to shipment!